Helpful Tips

Contents Insurance

Please be aware that t]as a tenant, the property owner’s (Landlord) insurance does not cover your personal belongings and it is in your best interest to obtain your own home contents insurance, in case the unexpected should occur – being damage, storm event or theft.

We will gladly refer you to an insurer who provides tenant insurance options, to provide you with some peace of mind.

You should also consider your options for insurance by completing a review of your own, including reading insurer reviews and conducting your own research.

There are many insurance providers in Queensland that offer tenant specific insurance products for your consideration.

Please speak to your Property Manager for further information. Give us a call on (07) 3622 6436, email us at hello@collinsgregory.com.au or use our website’s Contact form.