Request Maintenance for your Home
Please complete the below Maintenance Request Form to request non-urgent maintenance. Be sure to provide as much information as possible to help us assess how to attend to your request.
Lease agreements for all Collins Gregory managed rental properties do not authorise tenants to complete repairs directly. If tenants do so, the property owner/landlord is not required to reimburse the associated cost.
If this is an emergency, please call your Property Manager immediately on (07) 3622 6436
If it is after hours, please attempt contact us on (07) 3622 6436 in the first instance. You are then able to review the Emergency Contact List to contact the specialist associated with your maintenance request. If emergency repairs are required, we prefer that you utilise the agency approved suppliers and tradespeople due to the quality of their work and reliability in completing emergency repairs.
For all non-urgent maintenance, please complete the below Maintenance Request Form.
What is considered an emergency?
Maintenance that would be considered an emergency are those items that could potentially cause injury to the tenants or cause damage to the property. For example, this may include:
- Plumbing pipes that have broken or burst.
- A broken or blocked toilet.
- A gas leak, or you smell gas within the home.
- Significant roof leak.
- Electrical fault, a damaged powerpoint or live wire.
- Any flooding or rainwater inside the property, or significant flood damage.
- A fire, serious storm or impact damage to the property.
- Any failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the home.
- Failure of a hot water system (on a weekend).
- A break in or damage to a door/lock that makes home insecure.
- Anything likely to injure a person, cause damage or undue inconvenience.