Applying for a Rental Property
Click one of the below links to download a copy of the Tenancy Application Form.
|Upon completion, please submit your Tenancy Application Form, along with all required attachments including any copies of documents, by emailing them to: email@example.com|
|Please note: Your application will not be processed unless it is filled out completely with copies of all supporting documents attached.|
Please read prior to completing your application:
- The application must be accompanied by all relevant supporting documentation.
- If you are approved, you will be required to pay bond (equivalent of 4 weeks rent) and the first 2 weeks rent.
- You will be required to attend a sign-up appointment within 48 hours of approval to sign lease documentation.
Our preferred rent payment is direct deposit into the Agency’s Trust account. Please speak with your Property Manager about other payment options if required.
Before you submit your application, you should ensure that you:
- Attach photocopies of all supporting documents (see below).
- Inspected the property both internally and externally.
- Completed all details on the application form in full.
- Provided all documentation for confirmation of income, employment and past rental history.
- Read and signed all the Privacy Disclosure Statement and Privacy Consent sections.
When submitting an application, you must include at least one item from each section per applicant:
|Section One||Section Two||Section Three|
|Drivers Licence||Current Pay Slips (minimum of 3)||Previous 4 Rent Receipts (or ledger)|
|Proof of Age Card||Statement of Centrelink Entitlements||Council Rates Notice|
|Passport||If newly employed, a letter of confirmation including your salary / wage||Motor Vehicle Registration|
|Utilities or Phone Account Statement|