Applying for a Rental Property
You can apply for a property with our agency in many ways. Click one of the below links to download a copy of the Tenancy Application Form.
1. Apply online through 1Form – visit the RealEstate.com.au listing for your preferred property.
2. Download, print and complete a Tenancy Application Form – PDF version
|For printed application forms, upon completion, please submit your Tenancy Application Form, along with all required attachments including any copies of documents, by emailing them to: email@example.com|
|Please note: Your application will not be processed unless it is filled out completely with copies of all supporting documents attached.|
Please read prior to completing your application:
- The application must be accompanied by all relevant supporting documentation.
- If you are approved, you will be required to pay bond (equivalent of 4 weeks rent) and the first 2 weeks rent.
- You will be required to attend a sign-up appointment within 48 hours of approval to sign lease documentation.
Our preferred rent payment is direct deposit into the Agency’s Trust account. Please speak with your Property Manager about other payment options if required.
Before you submit your application, you should ensure that you:
- Attach photocopies or scans of all supporting documents (see below).
- Inspected the property both internally and externally.
- Completed all details on the application form in full.
- Provided all documentation for confirmation of income, employment and past rental history.
- Read and signed all the Privacy Disclosure Statement and Privacy Consent sections.
When applying, you must include at least one item from Section One and Two, in addition to Proof of your Income.
|Section One||Section Two||Proof of Income|
|Drivers Licence (current)||Previous 4 Rent Receipts (or ledger)||Current Pay Slips (minimum of 2)|
|Proof of Age Card (current)||Council Rates Notice||Statement of Centrelink Benefits|
|Passport (current)||Motor Vehicle registration||If newly employed, a letter of confirmation including your salary / wage|
|Utilities / Phone Account|